EMSBo DMeeting Minutes110314
- 2 Call to order:
- 3 Approve agenda, and previous minutes.
- 4 Treasurer's Report:
- 5 Discuss New time for board meetings:
- 6 Discuss next open house:
- 7 Scheduling a shop cleanup and reorganization day
- 8 Discuss preparations for the annual elections:
- 9 How to spend our latest generous donation
- 10 Action Items:
- 11 Adjournment:
Board of Directors
Meeting date: 11/03/2014
Call to order:
A Regular meeting of the Board of directors of EMS, was held at 687 McKinley street, Suite #2, Eugene OR on Nov 3rd , 2014. The meeting convened at 7:10 PM, Weston Turner, presiding, and Clif Cox secretary.
Board Members in attendance: Clif, Darrell, and Weston
Board Members not in attendance: Kassie
Quorum present? Yes
Also Present Were: none
Approve agenda, and previous minutes.
- Approve the agenda
- Review previous meeting minutes
- Discuss New time for board meetings
- Discuss next open house
- Scheduling a shop cleanup and reorganization day
- Discuss preparations for the annual elections
- How to spend our latest generous donation
Approval of Agenda: Motion was made by Darrell, and seconded by Clif to approve this meeting's proposed agenda.
Approval of minutes: Motion was made by Weston , and seconded by Darrell to approve the minutes of the 10/06/14 meeting.
Darrell says we have about $4792 in our bank account(s) and about 18 members.
Discuss New time for board meetings:
Well we have about two regular board meetings until the new board is elected so we should probably hold off until then.
Discuss next open house:
Well shoot for Saturday the 15th, but put the word out to double check with the gang.
Scheduling a shop cleanup and reorganization day
Shoot for next Saturday the 8th, and Rally the members.
Discuss preparations for the annual elections:
Announce and ask for ballot measures.
How to spend our latest generous donation
Weston wants a Plasma cutter but maybe it would be better to get an Oxy-Acetylene rig. Ask Bob on the state of his laser cutter. Maybe put a survey monkey questioner out there.
- put the word out for the shop cleanup
- Check with folks about the feasibility of an open house.
- Announce the annual board meeting, and check for more ballot members.
Clif moved for adjournment, Seconded by Darrell.
Unanimous, the meeting was adjourned at 8:15 PM.
Secretary Date of approval
Eugene Maker Space