Difference between revisions of "San Diego Haul"
From Eugene Maker Space
San Diego Haul
(Imported from TWiki)
m (Move page script moved page SanDiegoHaul to Parts and Tools from San Diego: Rename from TWiki to MediaWiki style)
Latest revision as of 23:07, 22 October 2018
Not really a project but figuring out what to do with it all could be! :-)
- 105 x 1840007? RF relays
- ~ 500 x Radiall Aep 1019-1511-000 Smc Male Bulkhead Connectors ~ $2500
- Box of resistors
- bag of 2N3055 power transistors ~ $200 worth
- 63x 2N6577 NPN Dalington transistors. ~ $630
- LM323AK 5V 3A voltage regulator about 40ish ~ $160
- box of caps and coils
- small box of micro switches.
- Box of assorted spools of hookup wire.
- Box of PROMS / CKT MOD / IC's 8/18/99
- 2 Big boxes of assorted IC DIP tubes
- Data IO 29B EPROM and FPGA programmer.
- Belkin OmniView PRO2 4 port KVM switch
- Gentner GT300 4wire audio Video modem. (Kept CNN on the air/wire while Bagdad was being bombed)
- 2 x TOA 900 Series Ii A906MK2 8 chanel audio amplifier. ~ $200
- Boonton 42B Microwatt power meter
- HP 431C Power Meter
- Alfred E104 Veriable Attenuator
- HP 3200B VHF Oscillator ~ $80
- Systron Donner 6016 20Hz to 18GHz Frequency Counter.
Light and Beyond
- Low power HE NE laser
- IM-174 B/PD Radiacmeter
- Pace PPS-100A Desodering Station
- Fluke 335A Voltage Standard~ $450
- Telequipment S51B Oscilloscope
- KEPCO ATE 36-3M Programmable 0-36V 3A DC power supply ~ $150
- Box of cables
- 2 x Boxs of misc adaptors, wall bugs and parts, 2nd KVM switch
- one dusty video camera bag
Horizontal Space Organizing
- Table 42" x 72"
- Non-Collapsible variable depth Shelf 35.5" x 58"
Cubicle wire frame shelving
- 55 wire frames and assorted corner connectors, for one parts shelf.
- 54 wire frames and assorted corner connectors, for one misc shelf.
-- Main.ClifCox - 2011-05-30