- Create a standing rules document that shows us our long standing board motions
- What is an Annual Report (in the context of EMS and the School Factory)?
- What is a Registered Agent (in the context of EMS and the State of Oregon)?
- See the annual Todo list for this.
- Where are we with state and federal taxes?
- Where are we on working with the School Factory and staying current with requirements for being affiliated with them?
- Prepare two membership reports: a public report with simplified and anonymous membership data, and a private (board's eyes only) report with names and standing.
- Craft a narrative of who we are and what we do for the City Planning Office.
- Create a floor plan for the new space (first task for the Space Planning Committee).
- Check how much dues and fees we can charge without running into UBITS.
- In our current space on McKinley, did we initially pay last months rent?, no we did not.
- Did we pay a security deposit, and if so how much?
- Yes, we did pay a $490ish deposit.
- Apply for an EIN Number
- With the above EIN number and our record printout from the egov.sos site apply for a bank account.
- Got PO Box for Eugene Maker Space
- PO Box 885; Eugene OR 97440
- Registered Articles of Incorporation using the above PO Box
- Finish up GD (3 Weeks)
- Have first board meeting around Mid March
- Announce EMS to prospective members, add them to email list.
- Call space cleanup party around April first (5 weeks)
- Make a EMS binder with all our documents and meeting minutes in it.
- Check on meeting notice limitations
- Check on proxy, and electronic voting.
-- Main.ClifCox - 2011-01-04